There is no doubt that you are right at the heart of the work we do. Thank you for volunteering and working together with us to make a difference.
Whether you are just starting your journey as a volunteer or you have been volunteering for many years, the information here will help you get off to the best start and act as a go to guide during your time as a volunteer.
General guidance developed to address the current COVID-19 situation
- Volunteering during Coronavirus COVID-19 UK Government Guidelines
- CESAP Fact Sheet – Becoming A Volunteer Guidance
- CESAP Fact Sheet – Shopping and Making Payments
- CESAP Fact Sheet – Volunteer Driver Hospital to Home
- Cheshire East Guidance – Safeguarding Adults COVID-19
- Cheshire East Guidance – Safeguarding Adults Information for Self Isolating COVID-19
- Cheshire East Guidance – Child Abuse Reporting Information
- Cheshire East Guidance – Domestic Abuse Services for you COVID-19
- Cheshire East Guidance – Mental Health Offer COVID-19
- NHS Guidance – Payment Options for Shopping for Isolating People
- NHS Guidance on Repeat Prescription Collection for Volunteers
- End Of Life Partnership – Supporting Loss and Grief during COVID-19