|Purpose of the role
|To update the ‘We Are Cheshire East Volunteers’ website.
|What you will be doing
- attending meetings (when possible)
- updating existing web pages
- creating new web pages
- optimising images for the web
- liaising with the Cheshire East Council partnerships and web team
|Skills, experience and qualities needed
- Editing web pages previously would be beneficial. However, this is not necessary as full training and ongoing support will be provided.
- A positive can do attitude and being able to work as part of a team are essential.
- Internet access and a computer
|When and where
|Online from home.
Elementor Theme Builder
Optimising images for the web
|Benefits to volunteer
- Opportunity to learn or perfect WordPress skills
- Great for CV building and improving employability with a reference that can be provided
- Be a part of a team.
- Make new friendships.
- Be proud by making a real difference for Cheshire East residents
- Grow your web knowledge, skills, and confidence.
|Other relevant information
|No downloading software is required as everything you need is online already.
|What to do if you’re interested